ROLAND FP 60/ROLAND FP 60 REVIEW/ ROLAND FP 60 BEST PRICE / ROLAND FP 60 COMPARISON & FUNCTION – DIGITAL PIANO BEST REVIEW
For the discount for Roland FP 60 single, Click Here. The code is FP60DC and it can be applied in the checkout. If it doesn’t work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-355-0628.
Roland FP 60 is portable piano, yet still has a strong built-in sound system to perform at anywhere. The design of FP 60 is based on the award-winning design of FP 90 which makes the look of FP 60 more sophisticated. FP 60 has 30 user registrations for a quick setting recall, bluetooth for easy connectivity with other devices, and a total of 351 voices to fulfill your need for any kind of music genre.
Jazz pianist Tom O’Grady plays ‘Collidoscope’ with Roland FP 60.
ROLAND FP 60 VS FP 50 COMPARISON
Roland FP 60
Roland FP 50
|FP 60||FP 50|
|Temperament||10 Types||8 Types|
|Power Output||13W x 2||12W x2|
|Volume Level||103 dB||98 dB|
|Average Power Consumption||5W||9W|
|Internal Song||10 songs||30 songs|
|Note Storage||70,000 notes||30,000 notes|
|Size||50-7/8 X 15-1/16 X 37-3/16 in||52-7/8 X 16 X 36-1/2 in|
|Weight||72lbs 2oz (32.7kg)||63lbs 12oz (28.9kg)|
Roland FP 60 PHA-4 Action
– Roland FP 60 has impressive 88 keys, PHA-4 graded weight hammer action which has escapement feeling that replicates grand piano touch. Roland FP 60 also has ivory key surface, it absorbs moisture from fingers, thus improves playability. 5 levels of sensors within the action enable players to express subtlety.
*Escapement –the mechanism that allows the hammer to clear the stringafter striking, so that the stringcan vibrate (TheFreeDictionary).
Hammers of grand piano positioned horizontally, therefore get affected by gravity directly, which enables faster key recovery. Hammers of upright piano are positioned vertically with springs (jack).
Roland FP 60 APP
Roland FP 60 came up with Bluetooth 4.0. When you access digital sheet music using Piano Partner 2 via bluetooth, the device will automatically turn the pages for you. The app gives user easier control for piano setting changes. Also, there are other Android and IOS apps available for FP 60.
Apps| Roland provides several helpful apps for FP 60 (official website) for both IOS and Android now.
There are other apps that can be used with Roland FP 60 such as Garage Band for IOS.
Roland FP 60 Outputs/Ports
On the front of Roland FP 60, there is one 1/4″ and one 1/8″ headphones jack port.On the back of the piano, there are 3 ports for pedals, 2 types of USB port, extrea output ports, and speaker on/off switch.
Roland FP 60 portability
Roland FP 60 is versatile, it can accommodate both home (cabinet) and portable style depends on your need.
Sound Engine| Roland FP 60 has SuperNATURAL with powerful 288 polyphony which is enough for player to express any kind of music.
Key Action| Roland FP 60 has PHA- has ivory feeling key top and has 5 sensors for precise play.
-Piano: 15 tones
-E.Piano: 16 tones
-Strings: 11 tones
-Organ: 15 tones
-Pad: 15 tones
-Other: 279 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
Bluetooth|Roland FP 60 supports bluetooth 4.0. It can be connected to multiple devices (supports Android, Windows, and IOS) for music applications (ex. GarageBand). And it has bluetooth recognition function, which means, you can connect the piano to apple devices, and have the device to turn the sheet music automatically for you.
Speaker| 8 x 12 cm (3-3/16 x 4-3/4 inches) x 2 (with speaker box)
Color| Roland FP 90 is available in black and white color.
Accessories| Roland FP 60 comes with manual, leaflet, ac adaptor, power cord, music rest, and DP-10 damper pedal
Warranty| Roland provides 3 years of Factory Warranty for FP 60
Roland FP-60 White Stage Digital Piano 88 Key Weighted With KSC-72 Stand, KPD-90 3 Pedal, Headphones, Roland Storage Bench
Roland FP-60 White Stage Digital Piano 88 Key Weighted and Carrying Bag With Wheels
Roland FP-60 Black Stage Digital Piano 88 Key Weighted with X Stand, X Bench, Headphones, Dust Cover
Roland FP-60 Black Stage Digital Piano 88 Key Weighted With 4-Legged Stand, X Bench, Headphones, Carrying Bag With Wheels
Roland FP 60 firmware updates|
Roland FP 60 Owner’s manual
Tech Specs (Roland)
- Sound Generator
- Piano Sound
- Piano Sound: SuperNATURAL Piano
- Max. Polyphony
- Piano: 15 tones
E.Piano: 16 tones
Strings: 11 tones
Organ: 15 tones
Pad: 15 tones
Other: 279 tones (including 8 drum sets, 1 SFX set)
- 88 keys (PHA-4 Standard Keyboard: with Escapement and Ivory Feel)
- Touch Sensitivity
- Key Touch: 100 types, fixed touch
- Keyboard Modes
Split (split point adjustable)
- Speaker System
- Speakers: 8 x 12 cm (3-3/16 x 4-3/4 inches) x 2 (with speaker box)
- Rated Power Output
- 13 W x 2
- Volume Level (SPL)
- 103 dB (This value was measured according to the method that is based on Roland’s technical standard.)
- capable of Headphones 3D Ambience
- Tuning, Voicing
- Master Tuning
- 415.3 – 466.2 Hz (adjustable in increments of 0.1 Hz)
- 10 types (Equal, Just Major, Just Minor, Pythagorean, Kirnberger I, Kirnberger II, Kirnberger III, Meantone, Werckmeister, Arabic), selectable temperament key
Equalizer (3-band digital equalizer)
Only for organ tones:
Rotary Speaker Effect
Only for E.Piano tones:
- Piano Designer (Only for “Concert Piano, Ballad Piano, Mellow Piano, and Bright Piano” tones)
Key Off Resonance
Single Note Tuning (Stretch Tuning)
Single Note Volume
Single Note Character
- Audio: Bluetooth Ver. 3.0 (Supports SCMS-T content protection)
MIDI, Turning music sheet: Bluetooth Ver. 4.0
- Compatible Android / iOS Apps (Roland)
- Piano Partner 2
- Data Playback
- Playable Data
- SMF (Format 0, 1)
Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, MP3, 44.1 kHz, 64 kbps – 320 kbps, require USB Flash Memory)
- Internal Songs
- Total 10 songs
- Recordable Data
- Standard MIDI Files (Format 0, Approx. 70,000 notes memory)
Audio File (WAV, 44.1 kHz, 16-bit linear format, require USB Flash Memory)
- Convenient Functions
- Metronome (adjustable Tempo/Beat/Down beat/Pattern/Volume/Tone)
Transpose (Keyboard/Song: in semitones)
Registration (30 registrations, capable of pedal shift)
- Graphic LCD 132 x 32 dots
- DC In jack
Pedal (Damper/R, Sostenuto/C *1, Soft/L *1) jacks: TRS 1/4-inch phone type
Input Stereo jack: Stereo miniature phone type
Output (L/Mono, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
USB Computer port: USB B type
USB Memory port: USB A type
Phones jack x 2: Stereo miniature phone type, Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- Power Supply
- AC adaptor
- Power Consumption
- 5W (4W – 22W)
- Owner’s Manual
Leaflet “USING THE UNIT SAFELY”
Damper pedal (DP-10, capable of continuous detection)
- Option (sold separately)
- Dedicated stand: KSC-72
Dedicated pedal board: KPD-90
Keyboard stand: KS-G8B, KS-12
Pedal unit: RPU-3
Damper pedal: DP series
Pedal switch: DP-2 (*1)
Expression pedal: EV-5
Carrying Bag: CB-88RL
USB Flash Memory (*2)*1 Cannot use for Damper/R.
*2 Use a commercially available USB flash drive or a USB flash drive sold by Roland. However, we cannot guarantee that all commercially available USB flash drives will work with this unit.
- Size (Detached music rest)
- 1,291 mm
- 344 mm
- 125 mm
- Size (FP-60 with KSC-72 and music rest)
- 1,291 mm
- 382 mm
- 944 mm
- Weight (FP-60 with music rest)
- 19.0 kg
41 lbs 15 oz
- Weight (FP-60 with KSC-72, KPD-90, and music rest)
- 32.7 kg
72 lbs 2 oz
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Roland is under license.
- All specificattions and appearance are subject to change without notice.