The Kurzweil Forte 88 Key Stage Piano is the most astonishing stage piano of and dependability.
The Kurzweil Forte is the most valuable and popular stage piano widely used by hobbyists, professionals, pianists, and performers.
Try it for yourself. Imagine it!
The Kurzweil Forte is on a stage with sophisticated audiences watching you perform with your hands moving graciously across the keys…
Even the sheer imagination of playing the Kurzweil Forte excites most people.
You will be instantly attracted by it’s meticulous design just by even thinking of the Kurzweil Forte. What if you play it? It would be a pure bliss!
Okay, now we all know the Kurzweil Forte comes with an attractive aesthetics…
But, the modern /slim design is actually not the only excellent thing about the Kurzweil Forte… There is way more to the Kurzweil Forte than it’s design!
For example, the Kurzweil Forte is modeled after classic Hammond, Vox and Farfisa organs.
Featuring all the controls you want and more, including 9 realistic drawbars. With the latest OS , KB3 is now Polyphony Free*, no longer using any of the Forte’s 128 voices.
This amazing stage piano is actually designed to contain the most convenient controls.
You may just take it from me. But let me explain as well.
The Kurzweil Forte features all the controls you want and more, including the Front Panel Master Compressor, The 3-Band Master EQ, Easy Access Controls, Sound/Favorites selection, Multis ….. and much more!
Priced at $3995.00, with many different controls, functions, exceptional sound chip, and the world’s most realistic action system, The Kurzweil Forte would be the digital piano that can fulfill your dreams.
The most amazing thing about the Kurzweil Forte’s sound is that it contains 16 GB of new sounds! 16 Gigabytes!!
This is supported by the Patented FlashPlay technology to provide fast, instant loading time with zero amount of waiting time.
The sound of the Kurzweil Forte is recognized world-wide as one of the most purest sound producing digital piano.
The Kurzweil Forte brings dynamically allocated 128 polyphony.
Also, the Kurzweil Forte’s KB3 is Polyphony Free, this means it doesn’t even need to use any of the Forte’s 128 voices.
This is an awesome tech used by Kurzweil that deserves a well pronounced accolades.
Kurzweil Forte however does not have a built-in speaker as a stage piano.
Thus, it is recommended that a high quality headphone or a high quality speaker be used.
What we can talk about is the sound chip of the Kurzweil Forte. The sound chip of the Forte is known to be worlds best sampled and programmed sound since it features the best of the PC3K, KB3 ToneReal Organs and the KORE64 sounds.
Unleash the musician inside of you through the PC3K pack and the KORE64 collection in addition to the Japanese concert grand piano,Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Clav, Harpsichord, Orchestral Percussion, Celeste, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Bells, Crotales, new piano, Vintage Electric pianos, Clavinets, Sythesizers, rich and realistic String Selections, Orchestras, Guitars, Percussions and more.
For BEST PRICE GUARANTEE contact us at our LIVE CHAT or call us at 1-888-990-0911
TOUCH & ACTION
Kurzweil uses the Fatar TP/40L action which is the best action you can ever find on Kurzweil Pianos.
This is also known as the 88 note fully-weighted Italian hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys.
Fatar TP/40L, or the A.K.A., 88 note fully-weighted Italian hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys.
In other words…
Kurzweil Forte uses the Fatar TP/40L, the Italian made keys which has 88 notes and they are specially designed with fully-weighted action keys that gives you a realistic, heavier and thicker action.
The velocity sensitive keys recognize the strength at which key is pressed and the keyboard will react with one of the greatest responsiveness the after touch effect gives more comfort to the players enriching the performance…
In simpler words…
Kurzweil Forte is the master of all digital piano actions out there.
Kurzweil Forte has many functions that can satisfy the users.
- Sound| Kurzweil Forte has extensive and expressive sounds including award winning New German Grand Piano, all taken from the PC3, KB3 ToneReal Organs and the KORE 64 expansion.
- Layer| With this technique, you can play two different sounds simultaneously on one key. You will be able to play piano and string sound or piano and organ sound at the same time. You will be able to make the performance more beautiful and will give you more enjoyment. Kurzweil offers a quick layer option with easy access and adjustable relative volume.
- Split| You can play two different instrument sounds on each hand within a keyboard. For example, left hand can play vibraphone, right hand can play piano; it gives effect of one person playing two different instrument sound. Kurzweil offers a quick split option with easy access and adjustable relative volume.
- Programs & Multies | Kurzweil Forte has over 322 factory programs as well as 1024 user programs. 186 factory-craft multies that features up to 4 independent zones: Split/Layer, extensive MIDI control, individual zone volume and mute control. You can also add in 1024 user multis as well.
- Transpose | You can easily harmonize with different instruments with this function.
- FX Engine | With the special powerful FX Engine, you have options of over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects – reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more. There are total of 32 total FX units.
- Other functions include 480×272 pixel color LCD with front-panel brightness adjust screen, 23 Programmable Physical Controllers, Front Panel 3-Band Master EQ, MIDI Controller, USB connector that connects to PC/Mac/Flash Drive and more.
Options for Kurzweil Forte include variety of x-stand and x-benches you can purchase separately.
Warranty coverage of Kurzweil products are 2 year part and labor warranty plus parts warranty of 1 year. Totaling at 3 years of warranty.
The Kurzweil Forte comes out in only 1 color. Which is the black color.
CLICK the PICTURE BELOW for the BEST DEAL at erpiano.com (LIVE CHAT NOW!!!)
Get your EXTREME Discount Codes(click the picture below!!)
CLICK HERE for BEST PRICE for Kurzweil Forte !!!!
For BEST PRICE GUARANTEE contact us at our LIVE CHAT or call us at 1-888-990-0911
****Trouble seeing the specification table on your gadget? Here is the original specifications page: http://kurzweil.com/product/forte/specs/
All specifications subject to change without notice.
|Keyboard:||88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys (Fatar TP/40L)|
|Display:||480×272 pixel color LCD with front-panel brightness adjust|
|Polyphony:||128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
KB3 is Polyphony Free*, not using any of the Forte’s 128 voices.
(*does not apply to Vox/Farfisa programs)
|Multitimbral:||16 parts (one per MIDI channel)|
|Quick Split/Layer:||Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)|
|Factory Programs:||322 Stunning factory Programs featuring the all new vintage Japanese and German Grands, new Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Clav, Harpsichord, Orchestral Percussion, Celeste, Glockenspiel, Chimes, Bells and Crotales along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64™ expansion|
|Factory Multis:||186 Factory-crafted Multis – featuring up to 4 independent zones|
|Master EQ/Compressor Section:||Front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch
Front-panel single-knob master compressor with separate on/off bypass switch
|Effects:||• Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects – reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more
• 32 total FX units
(editing of FXChains requires use of the Desktop Editor)
|Controllers:||1 pitch wheel
1 modulation wheel
9 front panel sliders (w/ LED ladders)
9 switches (assignable/zone mutes/KB3 control)
1 variation switch
1 tap tempo switch
2 transpose switches
*3 switch pedal inputs (1 switch/sustain pedal is included)
2 continuous control pedal inputs
monopressure (aftertouch)(*supports half-damper for pianos / half-damper pedal sold separately)
|Analog Outputs:||• Four (2 pairs) 1/4″ balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
Automatic mono switching on both pairs.
• +21dBu maximum output
• 50Ω balanced source impedance
|Audio Inputs:||One stereo 1/8″ back-panel input for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback|
|Headphones:||• 1 front panel 1/4″ headphone output
• 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
|MIDI:||In, Thru, Out (w/ Thru/Out switch)|
|USB:||• Two USB ports (one A port / one B port)
• Complete MIDI functionality over USB
• User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
• Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
|Software Editors:||External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS devices (coming soon)|
|FREE OS Updates:||OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive|
|Included Accessories:||Power cable, Switch pedal, USB cable, (4) self adhesive feet|
|Weight:||(48 lb.) (21.8 kg)|
|Power:||Internal Power Supply, free voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 20W max|